We work with lawyers in Israel who can assist you with your Israeli law requirements including
- Advice on Corporate Law and Corporate governance matters including general corporate legal services for businesses, company formations, company secretarial and management services worldwide.
- Network of professional Nominee, Directorship and Trustee services in all major jurisdictions
- Tax advice and planning: Corporate, Personal, Group structuring and International taxation aspects.
- Advice and assistance with the establishment of Trusts in all major jurisdictions
- Banking Assistance worldwide
- Drafting and advising on Commercial agreements.
- Advising and guiding new “Olim” on the potential tax planning opportunities upon relocating to Israel (e.g the 10-year tax exemption regarding all none Israeli sourced income and capital gains, even if the foreign assets were acquired after moving to Israel).
- *Advising non-resident investors on the tax benefits that are available in Israel by conducting business through an Israeli entity or setting up an Israeli trust.
(e.g A non-resident company is subject to tax only on Israeli-sourced income and non-resident investors are not subject to capital gains tax on the sale of certain Israeli securities).
- E-commerce, technology and media.
- Gaming and Financial services licensing assistance in the Isle of Man and Malta
- Intellectual Property advice on registration and protection of trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property.
- Real Estate: Conveyancing, Landlord & Tenant matters and Taxation.
To obtain a quote please complete the enquiry box or contact us at Israeldesk@lawyersonline.gi